Tix for Next to Nix
TIX FOR NEXT TO NIX returns in 2020, offering limited rush tickets to select performances that day for just $26 (+ $5 booking fee).
Sydney Festival is partnering with TodayTix to make the TIX FOR NEXT TO NIX program digital. No more queuing at the rush box office, the program can be accessed via the TodayTix app on your mobile phone.
Offers will be released on the TodayTix app from 9am–12pm every day during the Festival (8 – 26 January). The amount of rush tickets available will be limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets are $26 (+ $5 booking fee).
Download the TodayTix app to purchase tickets, available on Android and iPhone.
How TIX FOR NEXT TO NIX powered by TodayTix works:
- Download – the TodayTix app via the App store or Play store to access
- Sydney – set your home city to Sydney
- Unlock – share on social media to unlock access for each show that’s available
- Purchase – set an alert and buy TIX FOR NEXT TO NIX tickets each day at 9AM
- Enjoy – enjoy the show (and the fact that you got an extra special deal)
Here are the rules:
- There is a limit of two tickets per person per day
- At The Illusionist’s Table, Double Delicious, Salon Series, Ferrython, Six, Regurgitator’s POGOGO SHOW, The Rivoli, matinees, paid workshops and events $26 and under are not included in this offer
- The number of tickets available at this price may vary for each performance
- Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
- TIX FOR NEXT TO NIX are only available via TodayTix
- Once you unlock, the feature will remain unlocked for that show until you make a purchase
- Unlocking does not guarantee availability for that day
- Tickets to applicable shows are available from 9AM each performance day on a first-come, first-served, basis until allocation is exhausted OR 12pm
- Purchase of tickets is within the TodayTix app only
- Some Sydney Festival events are not included in this offer
- A $5 booking fee applies
- The number of tickets available may vary for each performance
- Tickets cannot be replaced, exchanged or cancelled
Ticket Resellers Policy
To eliminate the risk of fraud, you are strongly advised to only purchase tickets from Sydney Festival, Ticketmaster or one of our partnervenues, as purchasing a ticket from an unauthorised seller can result in theticket holder being denied entry.
Many unofficial sellers will list tickets forsale, even though they do not actually have those tickets. This is called"speculative ticketing". They are speculating that they will be ableto get tickets and then resell them to fans. Those speculative listings are notreal tickets in hand (they do not actually have tickets to sell). Beware ofthese sellers.
Ticketing Fine Print
SYDNEY FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Concession tickets are available for the following: full-time students, pensioners, Seniors Card holders, children 16 years and under, unemployed. Proof of concession must be produced at the events to obtain the concession or child price. Concessions are only available where indicated and may be subject to availability.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the performance and subject to terms and conditions applicable to that performance and/or the venue where performed.
- Unless otherwise stated, ticket prices include booking fees and GST where applicable. A transaction charge may apply at point of sale.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Sydney Festival reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- Program details are correct at time of printing but are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
- Sydney Festival has the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. In the event of a change in cast, Sydney Festival will only refund the cost of the ticket when the cancelled performer was billed by Sydney Festival as the main attraction/star performer.
- General Admission tickets do not have allocated seating and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- Latecomers may not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a convenient break in the performance, and for certain events may not be admitted at all.
- The use of cameras and other recording devices constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones, pagers, etc. must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
- Only tickets purchased by authorised agencies should be considered reliable. If you purchase tickets from Viagogo, eBay, Gumtree or any other unauthorised reseller you risk these tickets being fake or void. A list of authorised agencies is listed on each event page under 'Tickets & Pricing'.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent from Sydney Festival and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled and a refund to the original purchaser will be issued, the bearer of the ticket may then be refused admission.
- Sydney Festival presents artists and productions on the basis of merit and excellence. Any political affiliations or views expressed by artists or companies participating in, or sponsoring, Sydney Festival are not necessarily representative of those of Sydney Festival or its staff.
Sydney Festival may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post variations on sydneyfestival.org.au. By making a purchase from Sydney Festival Limited after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Sydney Festival is bound by the National Privacy principles under the Privacy Act 1988. Sydney Festival holds personal information for the purposes of sending information about Sydney Festival events and other arts events.
Booking for a group of 10+? We have great discounts for you!
Discounts on group bookings are applied to concession prices.
• 10% off concession prices when you book 10–19 tickets
• 20% off concession prices when you book 20–39 tickets
• 25% off concession prices when you book 40+ tickets
Discounts apply on A Reserve or General Admission tickets for most events and are subject to availability
These discounts do not apply for At the Illusionists Table, Bran Nue Dae, Six, Black Drop Effect, Salon series, Ferrython, Grand Slam, Night Parade of 100 Goblins, Black Cockatoo, She Conjured the Clouds, Island of Shadow, The Rivoli, Lady Tabouli, Iron in The Blood, Beyond 2020: A Vision for Australia, paid workshops and all events $20 and under.
To make a booking call the Sydney Festival ticketing line on 02 8880 9214 (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm).
A Sydney Festival voucher is the perfect gift for a friend or loved one to choose their own Festival experience. Festival gift vouchers allow the voucher holder flexibility across the complete program and the opportunity to choose the performance date and time that is best suited.
Festival gift vouchers can be purchased in any denomination. Vouchers are valid for the current Festival only
BUY A GIFT VOUCHER NOW
If you have received a gift voucher, it can be redeemed via Sydney Festival only and cannot be redeemed by any third party agency (i.e. Ticketmaster) or at any Festival venue. To redeem online, simply select your event and use the "Redeem Voucher" payment option at the payment screen.
Refer to full Conditions of Use for more information.
(Please note that gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not food and beverage).
A limited number of discount tickets are available to people 30 years and under on selected events. Tickets range from $39-$49 + booking fee and will be listed under Tickets & Pricing on each event page if available.
Tickets can only be collected from the box office 1 hour before the show and proof of age must be shows for all ticket holders.
A maximum of 4 ticket per event applies. No further discounts apply.
Under 30s tickets are available for the following events; Opening Night, I’m a Phoenix Bitch, Bunggul, Anthem, Joan Didion’s The White Album, Jeremy Dutcher (City Recital Hall only), Sydney Rococo, Tenebrae, Archie Roach: Tell Me Why, Atlas of the Sky, Colossus, Romances inciertos un autre Orlando, Frontera, Black Ties, Life - The Show, Betty Blokk-Buster Reimagined and Poof! Secrets of a Magician.
Registrations for the 2020 Sydney Festival Arts Pass are now closed.
The Arts Pass is designed to provide greater Sydney Festival opportunities for practicing artists and arts workers in Australia.
Eligible applicants will:
- Have access to six (6) x $36 tix at Sydney Festival plus a concession price for one (1) guest at the same events;
- Be invited to exclusive artist and industry events.
Membership is free and lasts for the duration of the 2020 Festival (8–26 January).
Arts Pass tickets are not available for the following events; At the Illusionists Table, Double Delicious, Bran Nue Dae, Six, Salon series, Ferrython, Grand Slam, Black Cockatoo, paid workshops and all events $36 and under.
Please note a limited number of Arts Pass tickets are available, and Arts Pass discounts won't be applied on Priority and Premium ticket types.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Terms and Conditions are available here