Become a Corporate Partner
Sydney Festival is a non-profit organisation and relies on the generous support of private donors, state and local government and corporate partners to deliver a vibrant event every January.
The Festival is proud of its 43 year heritage as an iconic arts and cultural event that celebrates summer in Sydney. Our program presents high calibre local and international acts that entertain, enliven, educate and enthrall our audiences.
Sydney Festival collaborates with a variety of organisations to create bespoke partnerships that support a diverse range of business objectives.
These objectives include:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Positive brand alignment and exposure
- Marketing & advertising promotions
- Platforms for experiential campaigns and engagement
- On-site activations
- Product placement and sales rights
- Extensive publicity
- Unique corporate hospitality experiences
- Access to influential government and corporate stakeholders
- Measurement & research tools
- Bespoke leveraging opportunities
For further information please refer to the 2019 Sydney Festival Annual Review here.
We are keenly aware that our partners deserve evidence that their investment in Sydney Festival is successful and that KPI’s are being achieved. To assist the Festival in providing our partners with comprehensive evaluation of their sponsorship, a proportion of questions asked in our research are focused on the effectiveness of partner’s activities and sponsor recall.
To learn more about Sydney Festival and partnership opportunities, please contact Brooke Ravens, Senior Corporate & External Affairs Manager on 02 8248 6565 or email@example.com.