Australian-Cantonese cafeteria-style eatery, Lucky Kwong is all about true nourishment. A celebration of everything owner/chef Kylie Kwong loves in life; community, collaboration & life-giving food at its heart.
Exclusive menu for this dinner series showcasing producers and chef collaborators. Spanner crab & prawn dumplings with native herbs and Uncle Jimmy’s noodles, to caramelised pork belly with native Davidson’s plum to savoury pancakes with Fish Butchery’s yellowfin tuna & XO.
Lucky Kwong’s Set Menu ‘The Art of Summer’ Festival 2023 will be $55pp:
- Crispy Tasmanian scallop wontons w sweet chilli sauce
- Steamed Spanner crab & prawn dumplings w Sichuan chilli & South Eveleigh native bush mint
- Home-style fried eggs w XO, tamari & shallots
- KK’s fried rice
- Caramelised pork belly w Australian-Cantonese coleslaw & fresh lime
- Steamed South Eveleigh & Boon Luck Farm greens w tamari & sesame
+ Also includes: one organic glass of wine, beer or soft drink