SYDNEY FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Concession tickets are available for the following: full-time students, pensioners, Seniors Card holders, children 16 years and under, unemployed. Proof of concession must be produced at the events to obtain the concession or child price. Concessions are only available where indicated and may be subject to availability.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the performance and subject to terms and conditions applicable to that performance and/or the venue where performed.
- Unless otherwise stated, ticket prices include booking fees and GST where applicable. A transaction charge may apply at point of sale.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Sydney Festival reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- Program details are correct at time of printing but are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
- Sydney Festival has the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. In the event of a change in cast, Sydney Festival will only refund the cost of the ticket when the cancelled performer was billed by Sydney Festival as the main attraction/star performer.
- General Admission tickets do not have allocated seating and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- Latecomers may not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a convenient break in the performance, and for certain events may not be admitted at all.
- The use of cameras and other recording devices constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones, pagers, etc. must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent from Sydney Festival and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Sydney Festival presents artists and productions on the basis of merit and excellence. Any political affiliations or views expressed by artists or companies participating in, or sponsoring, Sydney Festival are not necessarily representative of those of Sydney Festival or its staff.
Sydney Festival may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post variations on sydneyfestival.org.au. By making a purchase from Sydney Festival Limited after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Sydney Festival is bound by the National Privacy principles under the Privacy Act 1988. Sydney Festival holds personal information for the purposes of sending information about Sydney Festival events and other arts events.