SYDNEY FESTIVAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Concession tickets are available for the following: full-time students, pensioners, Seniors Card holders, children 16 years and under, unemployed. Proof of concession must be produced at the events to obtain the concession or child price. Concessions are only available where indicated and may be subject to availability.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the performance and subject to terms and conditions applicable to that performance and/or the venue where performed. This includes any Department of Health or other Government Department COVID-19 entry procedures.
- Unless otherwise stated, ticket prices include booking fees and GST where applicable. A transaction charge may apply at point of sale.
- All print at home tickets will be emailed 48 hours prior to the performance date.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Additionally Sydney Festival will exchange or refund a ticket due to COVID-19 imposed government restrictions.
- In the event that the Department of Health or other Government Department makes a formal request, we may be required to disclose your personal information for contact tracing purposes. By purchasing your ticket, you are providing us with your permission to do so.
- Reserved seating guarantees the purchaser a reserved seat, all seating is in line with current government guidelines. Patrons may not move between seats unless directed by staff.
- Sydney Festival reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement or approved exchange of tickets.
- Program details are correct at time of printing but are subject to change where necessary and without notice.
- Sydney Festival has the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity. In the event of a change in cast, Sydney Festival will only refund the cost of the ticket when the cancelled performer was billed by Sydney Festival as the main attraction/star performer.
- General Admission tickets do not have allocated seating and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- Latecomers may not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a convenient break in the performance, and for certain events may not be admitted at all.
- The use of cameras and other recording devices constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly prohibited. Mobile phones, pagers, etc. must be turned off before entry into the auditorium.
- Only tickets purchased by authorised agencies should be considered reliable.
- If you purchase tickets from Viagogo, eBay, Gumtree or any other unauthorised reseller you risk these tickets being fake or void. A list of authorised agencies is listed on each event page under 'Tickets & Pricing'.
- Sydney Festival presents artists and productions on the basis of merit and excellence. Any political affiliations or views expressed by artists or companies participating in, or sponsoring, Sydney Festival are not necessarily representative of those of Sydney Festival or its staff.
- Sydney Festival may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post variations on sydneyfestival.org.au. By making a purchase from Sydney Festival Limited after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
- Sydney Festival is bound by the National Privacy principles under the Privacy Act 1988. Sydney Festival holds personal information for the purposes of sending information about Sydney Festival events and other arts events.
- If you are participating / viewing an event that is livestreamed you consent to the Organiser taking photographs or audio / visual recordings of you throughout your participation/viewing of the Event and agree that the Organiser may use the photos or recordings for livestreams, and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to you. In providing your consent, you release and discharge the Organiser, its staff and its agents from any and all loss, damage, expense or claims that you may suffer or incur by the Organiser’s use of the photographs and recordings and/or the content of the same photographs and recordings.
- By donating to Sydney Festival, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, including our refund and cancellation policy.
- We issue a printed receipt with a copy of the payment information received from our bank for each donation. Donations of $2 and more are tax deductible.
- A refund may be available if you make an error in your donation. Any refunds will be made by credit to the card used for the original purchase or donation. If you make an error please contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com Donations cannot be cancelled if we have already notified a third party of its receipt.
Sydney Festival may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and will post variations on sydneyfestival.org.au. By making a purchase from Sydney Festival Limited after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Sydney Festival is bound by the National Privacy principles under the Privacy Act 1988. Sydney Festival holds personal information for the purposes of sending information about Sydney Festival events and other arts events.