A Sydney Festival voucher is the perfect gift for a friend or loved one to choose their own Festival experience. Festival gift vouchers allow the voucher holder flexibility across the complete program and the opportunity to choose the performance date and time that is best suited.
Festival gift vouchers can be purchased in any denomination. Vouchers are valid for the current Festival only
If you have received a gift voucher, it can be redeemed via Sydney Festival only and cannot be redeemed by any third party agency (i.e. Ticketmaster) or at any Festival venue. To redeem online, simply select your event and use the "Redeem Voucher" payment option at the payment screen.
Refer to full Conditions of Use for more information.
(Please note that gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not food and beverage).
Applications for the Sydney Festival Arts Industry Program are currently closed.
To know when applications open for our 2021 Festival, register your interest below. If you are unable to use the form, please contact us on 02 8248 6500
Arts Pass is designed to provide greater Sydney Festival opportunities for practicing artists and arts workers in Australia.
The benefits include:
- Access to a limited number of discounted Arts Pass tickets to most Sydney Festival events
- Access to exclusive artist and industry events
- Membership is free and lasts for the duration of the festival
We use the following definitions of ‘professional performing or visual artist’ and ‘performing or visual arts worker’ in assessing applications:
- A professional performing or visual artist is a person who creates works of performing or visual arts, who is paid for their artistic practice, whose practice contributes to the development of art and culture, and who is recognized as a professional artist by their peers.
- An arts worker is a person who works professionally in the performing or visual arts and contributes directly to the processes of making art – but is not necessarily an ‘artist’. Examples of eligible professions include; paid stage managers, production managers, lighting, sound, set and costume makers and designers, arts marketers, producers, curators and programmers. Please note that teachers, students, ushers and hospitality staff are not eligible for this card (unless your arts practice is in addition to this work).
Please note: to qualify for the program, artists and arts workers must be currently practicing – this means having at least one work professionally funded, developed or produced in the past 12 months. The Arts Industry Program is open to Australian residents only, although work undertaken overseas is eligible for qualification.
Register your interest