ANZ Tix for Next to Nix
All tickets $25
Sydney Festival is committed to making the Festival accessible to all! During Festival dates (January 8-30), $25 tickets are made available for ALL the shows on that day.* Tickets are limited and it's first in best dressed.
Here are the rules
• Tickets are only available on the day of the performance
• Limited tickets are available
• Cash sales only - no EFT or credit cards
• Tickets must be purchased in person at one of the locations listed below
• There is a limit of two tickets per person per day
• Events under $25 are not included in this offer
• Sydney Festival reserves the right to determine seat allocation
• The number of tickets available at this price may vary for each performance
• Tix for Next to Nix are limited to performances within the 2011 Festival dates (January 8-30). When shows are on outside these dates
Tix for Next to Nix will not be available
• Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged
The ANZ Tix for Next to Nix booth is located at the bottom of Martin Place, near George Street.
When is it open?
Daily from 8am to 12 noon.
The booth will close early if tickets sell out before closing times.
ANZ will be making your wait in line more comfortable with three-minute massages, bottled water, free WiFi, bench seating, sunscreen and umbrellas. ANZ customers, look out for your special gift!
Tix for Next to Nix for events at Riverside Theatres will only be available from the Riverside Theatres Box Office. Tickets will be available on the day of the performance, one hour prior to the performance starting.
Troc Party Night at Parramatta Town Hall Tix for Next to Nix will be available at the venue one hour prior to the start time.
*Not available for Colm Mac Con Iomaire and Troc Party Nights at Sutherland Entertainment Centre or Hanggai at Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre