All tickets $25
Miss out on tickets to your favourite act? Short of cash? Feel like taking a punt on a show without risking too much money? Join the queue at our Tix for Next to Nix booth and you can score tickets to whatever is on that day.
During Festival dates (January 9-30), $25 tickets are available for all the shows on that day.* Tickets are limited and it’s first in best dressed.
Here are the rules
• Tickets are only available on the day of the performance
• Limited tickets are available
• Cash sales only – no EFT or credit cards
• Tickets must be purchased in person at one of the locations listed below
• There is a limit of two tickets per person per day
• Events that are under $25 are not included in this offer
• Sydney Festival reserves the right to determine seat allocation
• The number of tickets available at this price may vary for each performance
• Tix for Next to Nix are limited to performances within the 2010 Festival dates (January 9-30). When shows are on outside these dates Tix for Next to Nix will not be available.
• Tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged
The Tix for Next to Nix booth is located at the bottom of Martin Place, near George Street.
When is it open?
Daily from 8am to 12 noon.
The booth will close early if tickets sell out before closing times.
Note that Tix for Next to Nix for events at Riverside Theatres (including The Fence) will only be available from the Riverside Theatres Box Office. Tickets will be available on the day of the performance, one hour prior to the performance starting.
* Not available for Seckou Keita Quintet at Q Theatre and Sutherland Entertainment Centre
Tix for Next to Nix is supported by ANZ